So this is my first blog on here and I'm going to use this to bring everyone up to date on my life so far...
I'm the oldest of ten children. My parents chose to homeschool all of us. My parents brought us up going to church. But I never really had a real relationship with God until I was older and realized what it really meant. I still struggle with of things. I attended Word of Life Bible Institute for a year. I enjoyed my time there. I met some awesome people.
In August of 2007 I met Troy. We didn't get along at all when we first met. I thought he was super annoying and God only knows what he really thought of me. We got past our first impressions and married a year later. He is such an awesome husband! I love him so much!
We lived on our own for a year and then things got rough with money, so we moved in with his parents. It was rough driving forty-five mins to work everyday and then forty-five mins back home. We had only been living there maybe two months when we found out we were going to have a baby! We were so excited!
We ended up moving out his parents house a month before the baby was due.
Our little girl Hannah Elizabeth was born on June 28. 2010. She has been such a blessing to us and brought to much joy into our lives.
So thats a quick summary of my life....more to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment